Students attend the majority of their classes at UMW’s Stafford campus. Most courses are scheduled in the evenings and in short (8- week) sessions to accommodate the lifestyle of working/non-traditional students.
The Leadership and Management Studies major from University of Mary Washington provides students with the necessary core management and advanced critical thinking skills required to be effective, and intellectually agile leaders in today’s business environment.
While the peripheral courses in ethics, organization, and communication round out the major, and add to the well balanced foundation that students will obtain enabling them to participate productively in the workplace and the community. This major also prepares students who are interested in applying to the MBA program at University of Mary Washington, or elsewhere by integrating the prerequisite courses into the core curriculum. As indicated by * symbol.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial and Managerial Accounting Policy
- Public Sector Management
- The Management Process
- Quantitative Methods and Statistics Modules
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Employment Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UMW accepts both The Common Application and the UMW Application. Please submit the application along with an essay, application fee, or approved waiver.
- Create a ZeeMee profile to bring your application to life! Share your passion, talents, and interests through videos or photos directly with your admissions counselor.
- Ask your guidance counselor to complete and sign the Secondary School Report, included on the Common Application, and provide a copy of your official high school transcript.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation. You may invite your guidance counselor, teacher, or school official.
- Request your standardized test results be sent directly to UMW (SAT CEEB 5398, ACT 4414)
International25104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12552 USD per semester during 48 months.
National25104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12552 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8678 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4339 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.