Professional development opportunities are available through memberships in student organizations such as National Association of Black Accountants (NABA). Many ex-members of NABA at University of Maryland Eastern Shore chapter are currently pursuing successful career paths at major accounting firms and leading corporations. On campus career information sessions for accounting majors provided by leading accounting firms and corporations also provide these opportunities.
Since collecting, classifying, and analyzing relevant financial information are essential ability for any effective economic decision-makings, accounting that involves financial information collections and presentations does have wide applications. With sound Accounting educations at UMES, many of our graduates are in successful careers in major Accounting firms, fortune 500 companies, governments, and non-profit organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost & Budgetary Control
- Intermediate Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Intermediate Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Federal Income Tax Accounting Individual
- Government and Non-Profit Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- CPA Problems
- Forensic Accounting
- Independent Study in Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 59 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.