At Political Science from Roger Williams University you’ll sharpen your thinking, writing and debate skills in classes such as American politics, international relations, comparative politics, political theory and public administration. Combined with real-world internship experience -- locally and in Washington, D.C. -- you’ll be prepared for a career in law, business, public policy or education.
Graduates with Political Science from Roger Williams University are working as:
- Deputy Chief of Staff to R.I. Governor
- Agent in Central Intelligence Agency
- Director of Global Women Innovations Network
- Judge Advocate General Corps, U.S. Marine Corps
- Mathematics and social studies teachers
- The Constitution and American Politics
- Congress and the Legislative Process
- The American Presidency
- Public Administration
- Campaigns and Elections
- Political Parties and Interest Groups
- Politics and the Media
- Public Opinion
- Judicial Politics
- Gender in American Politics
- Race and Ethnicity in American Politics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Rolling admission for spring start date.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 891 other Bachelors in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A submitted Common Application with Essay
- Official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation
- Your most recent high school transcripts
- Documentation of Financial Support
- SAT and/or ACT scores are not required, but can be sent as additional supporting material.
- TOEFL and IELTS scores are not required. However, we do suggest if you have those scores to send them in order to receive the best admission placement for your English level.
International37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
National37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.