At Communication and Media Studies from Roger Williams University students learn how to apply their writing, research and problem-solving skills to public advocacy and building community across cultures, cultivating a strong sense of social justice and civil responsibility that prepares them for work and life in an ever-changing world.
Graduates with Communication and Media Studies from Roger Williams University will:
- Learn theories, models, and concepts that investigate the relationship between culture and communication.
- Develop research skills relevant to the study of culture and communication.
- Cultivate a concern for communication ethics, social justice, and civic responsibility.
- Understand the dynamics related to communication technologies and new media and develop appropriate applied skills.
- Refine and foster writing skills, critical thinking skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities.
- Mass Media
- Visual Communication
- Digital Communication: Technology, Modes & Methods
- Intercultural Communication
- Visual Rhetoric-Visual Culture
- Mass Communication Theory
- Media Law and Ethics
- International Communication
- Qualitative Research Methods in Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Rolling admission for spring start date.
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 405 other Bachelors in Media Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A submitted Common Application with Essay
- Official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation
- Your most recent high school transcripts
- Documentation of Financial Support
- SAT and/or ACT scores are not required, but can be sent as additional supporting material.
- TOEFL and IELTS scores are not required. However, we do suggest if you have those scores to send them in order to receive the best admission placement for your English level.
International37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
National37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.