Applied Mathematics from Roger Williams University will set you up for a successful career in business, engineering, health care, government and more.
The Applied Mathematics major prepares students for a variety of career opportunities. Just few examples are that many graduates find employment in the banking and investment sector, while others work for consulting, insurance, pharmaceutical, software and service companies; some of our students also go on to graduate or law school.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Calculus and Lab
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Calculus of Several Variables
- Mathematical Modeling
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Mathematical Software
- Probability and Statistics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Rolling admission for spring start date.
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 719 other Bachelors in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A submitted Common Application with Essay
- Official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation
- Your most recent high school transcripts
- Documentation of Financial Support
- SAT and/or ACT scores are not required, but can be sent as additional supporting material.
- TOEFL and IELTS scores are not required. However, we do suggest if you have those scores to send them in order to receive the best admission placement for your English level.
International37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
National37944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.