Why Management at Andrews
- Follow in the footsteps of our most distinguished graduates like Gary Hamel, who was heralded by Wall Street Journal as “the world’s most influential business thinker” in 2008, and who authored a book on management that was selected by Amazon.com as the best business book of the year in 2007.
- Enter the business world with confidence and competence by applying your classroom knowledge to internships and by working with local businesses through business clubs like ENACTUS that enrich our community.
- Build a unique, biblically-based and ethically strong business foundation. Our “Scriptural Foundations of Business” series ensures that faith is integrated into the classroom on a daily basis.
- Connect with successful management alumni through our growing alumni mentoring network, and listen to professionals speak on maintaining integrity and honesty in business as part of our “Excellence in Business Speakers” series.
- Benefit from a program accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) and North Central Association/Higher Learning Commission (NCA/HLC).
Careers in Management
Management is one of the most diverse and exciting career paths in business! The Management program of Andrews University prepares you for a career in human resources, business analysis, project or operations management, retail, banking, or any of a host of other fields where you can work your way up from an entry-level position to one as a director, president, or CEO as quickly as your drive carries you. Or you can skip the middle steps and apply your management knowledge to starting your own business as an entrepreneur and call the shots from the get-go!
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business and Society
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- International Management
- Quality Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Management Studies View 337 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Prospective students can upload unofficial transcripts directly into the application system during the application process
- A certified (true) copy of the original transcript attested by an authorized person (i.e. Ministry of Education, authorized personnel at the embassy, department of interior affairs, Justice of the Peace, etc.) (international students)
- You must have a high school GPA of 2.50 or higher (or an overall GED score at the 50th percentile or higher)
- ACT/SAT is not required for international students
- International and domestic prospective students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores
International29808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29808 USD per year during 48 months.
National29808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29808 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fair Plain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.