At Theatre Arts - Production, Performance from Gallaudet University you can expand your career options with courses and internships in educational drama for children, or by gaining performance experience with the Gallaudet Dance Company.
Graduates with Theatre Arts - Production, Performance from Gallaudet University will:
- be fluent in the methodologies of creating artistic works and scholarly documents, and acquire the ability to integrate both methods as ways of knowing.
- develop a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge base which may be applied toward their individual creative and scholarly work.
- be proficient in the artistic and scholarly processes, as well as gain the ability to reflect upon their work in an engaging, artistic, and constructive way.
- critically, creatively, and objectively apply concepts, theories, and methodologies to a myriad of issues encountered in current and future academic, personal, and professional contexts.
- demonstrate an ability to work in a positive, constructive, and compromising manner with artists and/or other students of various artistic disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Body Movement
- Dance and Fundamental Movement Activities
- Stage Lighting
- History of Costume
- Costume Design for the Theatre
- Scenographic Techniques
- Creative Movement and Drama, Preschool - Kindergarten
- Educational Drama Grades
- Theatre for Youth
- Educational Drama
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Rolling admissions for national students until all spaces are filled.
- International deadline for fall admission on July 1 is the priority deadline
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 1968 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit an online application
- $50 application fee
- An essay (the essay question can be found in the online application)
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher who teaches core subjects such as English, mathematics, or social studies
- Unofficial high school and college transcripts (if applicable)
- ACT , SAT, or TOEFL scores (or alternative testing)
- Certification of Finances form
- Sponsor's Affidavit of Support form
- F-1 Transfer Request form (if transferring from a college in the U.S.)
International24768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24768 USD per year during 48 months.
National16512 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16512 USD per year during 48 months.
- International students (Developing countries): $24,768 per year
- International students (Non-Developing countries): $33,024 per year
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.