Our Business Administration program at Gallaudet University provides comprehensive education and experience to undergraduate students. Upon graduation, students will display an understanding of industry best practices, career area aptitude, critical thinking skills, and knowledge of business foundations.
- Accurately apply fundamental business concepts, models, and principles to address hypothetical or real-world business issues.
- Communicate effectively in both American Sign Language and written English in various formats and styles to a variety of audiences in multiple business contexts.
- Apply technological tools and statistical and quantitative reasoning skills in analyzing and evaluating numerical information to support evidence-based business decisions.
- Critically assess business problems and develop well-supported solutions.
- Critically evaluate all business opportunities and challenges using a global business perspective.
- Consistently act in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner, and collaborate effectively in teamwork when required.
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Business Finance
- Global Dimensions of Business
- Business Law
- Management Information Systems
- Production & Operations Management
- Business and Technical Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
National: rolling admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Business Law View 1663 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Gallaudet University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete an online application, including the $50 application fee
- One written essay and one video essay in American Sign Language
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher who teaches a core subject such as English, mathematics, or social studies
- Unofficial high school and college transcripts (if applicable)
- ACT, SAT, or TOEFL scores (or alternative testing)
- Certification of Finances form
- Sponsor’s Affidavit of Support form
- F-1 Transfer Request form (if transferring from a college in the U.S.)
International24768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12384 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16512 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8256 USD per semester during 48 months.
- International (Developing Country): $12,384 per semester
- International (Non-Developing Country): $16,512 per semester
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.