The Music Industry is an exciting field, providing a multitude of ways to build a rewarding career. Life in the music industry is just not performing, teaching or being a recording engineer – for certain, it is all of those, but also the world of management, music product sales and manufacturing, arts administration, publishing, producing and many other possibilities.
What is Capital's program like and how does it differ from others?
- The distinctive element of the Music Industry program of Capital University is this: you will be a music major with a secondary emphasis – if you have researched other schools, you will find our arrangement to be rather unique, as most places treat the music industry student differently in terms of music study, participation in ensembles, etc.
- This does not impact the ability to engage in one the most important facets of the degree – the professional internship, completed locally or off-campus in any location where a viable internship experience is approved.
- Form and Analysis
- Choral Arranging
- Electronic Composition Workshop
- Audio Production Practicum
- Production and History of Electronic Music
- Intermediate Recording Techniques
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- ongoing admission for national
DisciplinesMusic Musicology View 2378 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your online application, or complete the Common Application.
- Official external examination results
- Official high school transcripts (Please submit original or certified copies of the records in the original language and of English translations of the records. Photocopies or facsimiles will not be accepted.)
- Official post-secondary education record. If you are transferring to Capital University from a university in the United States, you will need to submit your official college record/transcript in a sealed envelope.
- For international students currently on an I-20 from another U.S school, you will need to provide a copy of the front and back of an I-20 form, visa page, and other immigration documents (form I-20 or DS-2019, etc).
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- For F-1 visa students, proof of funds to study in the form of current bank statements or an Affidavit of Support (PDF).
- Photocopy of your passport identification page.
International39900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39900 USD per year during 48 months.
National39900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.