The French perspective affords students three distinct features: a tradition of inquiry into the meaning, structure, and practice of language; a history of thought, literature, and fine arts that has shaped the Western tradition; and a rich diversity of African, North American and Asian cultures which still choose French as a primary or secondary mode of expression.
With the goal of a global education in mind, the French program from Marist College works closely with Marist Abroad and the Modern Languages faculty to integrate French studies into a comprehensive program of international exposure through internships, interdisciplinary projects and the use of information technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Workshop in Writing
- Workshop in Oral Expression
- French Culture and Thought
- Contemporary France
- French Grammar and Composition
- Studies in French Film and Literature
- French Literature of Africa and the Caribbean
- Modern Literary Perspective: the 20th and 21st Century
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 3244 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Marist College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.