However, the degree is flexible and can be tailored to students' interests. For example, students can choose to enhance their studies with courses in Communication, Information Technology, or professional internships. No matter the focus, the Digital Media student will gain broad-based training in a wide range of new media using powerful software and equipment, as well as an understanding of Digital Media concepts, history and heritage in the traditional media.
Digital Media Careers
Careers in digital media are considered to be among the fastest growing areas of employment. A degree in digital media also provides an excellent foundation for graduate studies. The strength of the degree lies in its flexibility in the contemporary job market.
What kind of jobs?
- Advertising design
- Animation: 2D and 3D
- Book design
- Computer game images and animation
- Corporate designs for logos, trademarks, stationery, annual reports, newsletters
- Design of promotional/marketing materials (ex. posters)
- Digital art
- Educational media design
- Storyboard artist
- Concept artist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art and Design
- Basic Drawing
- 3D Design
- Digital Media
- Digital Painting
- Multimedia Authoring
- Visual Book
- Digital Illustration
- Digital Photography
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 1160 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Marist College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.