Communications hands-on classes at University of New England Maine introduce you to the latest tools and technologies being used in the various communications professions. At the same time, the program provides you with an underlying base of knowledge in the history and roles of the professionals and institutions that have shaped the communications industry.
You examine how different groups in society are impacted differently by and interact differently with communications. You consider the ethical principles that guide communications professionals, and gain the perspective and skills to evaluate your own work for accuracy, fairness and clarity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Communication
- Understanding Mass Media
- Introduction to Journalism
- Documentary Video
- Public Relations in the Digital Age
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 164 other Bachelors in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Common Application or a UNE Application with the $40 application fee.
- Official copy of a high school transcript or a four-year educational record. International transcripts must be provided in English with a grading scale or using the traditional U.S. Education System grade scale. If an educational institution cannot provide this, the transcript must be evaluated through World Education Services.
- One of the following UNE-approved standardized test scores: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test or PTE Academic scores. Please see our international test-optional policy.
International37390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37390 USD per year during 48 months.
National37390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.