Graduates from the Bioengineering program at Valparaiso University are prepared to apply their knowledge to society’s needs and help shape the future.
- Exclusive undergraduate program featuring small class sizes
- Interdisciplinary design projects and small laboratory groups that foster teamwork
- Extensive computational and laboratory facilities
- Opportunities for participation in funded undergraduate research programs including summer research
- Reputation for a gender-neutral learning environment
- Co-operative Education program with employment opportunities throughout the U.S.
Training in bioengineering prepares graduates for a variety of careers. Among them are:
- Design engineer
- Project engineer
- Process engineer
- Manufacturing engineer
- Operations engineer
- Applications engineer
- Technical sales
- Engineering management
- Fundamentals of Engineering
- Engineering Seminar
- The Human Experience
- Newtonian Mechanics
- Experimental Physics
- Healthy Lifestyles
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
Rolling admissions. However, applying as early as possible after our application opens is recommended to have the greatest number of scholarship opportunities. The international deadline of May 1, is the preferred date.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 375 other Bachelors in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Valparaiso University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A copy of your passport
- An official copy of your high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language
- Test Scores and Proof of English Proficiency
You can enroll as an undergraduate if you:
- Earned or will earn a high school diploma
- Submit your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit your SAT and/or ACT scores
International43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
National43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.