Our natural resources of the Hudson River and local community combined with our state-of-the-art technological resources and expert faculty create a learning environment unlike any other for our Biology, Biomedical Sciences , and Human Biology students.
Undergraduate Biology Mission
The mission of the Biomedical Sciences program from Marist College is to provide an outstanding and supportive educational environment in which students and faculty flourish as they seek to better understand the biological sciences and their practical applications.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the structure and function of genetic material, cell structure and physiology, ecological interaction of life forms, and evolutionary theory.
- Rigorously and ethically apply the scientific method to investigate questions in biology, both individually and collaboratively, by formulating testable hypotheses, and gathering and analyzing data to assess the degree to which they support the hypotheses.
- Employ quantitative reasoning skills to present results and explain their relevance.
- Demonstrate information literacy by locating, critically analyzing, properly citing, and discussing primary literature.
- Effectively communicate biological concepts and findings to scientific and nonscientific audiences, orally and in writing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Plant Biology
- Biology Capping
- Ethics or a Bioethics
- Organic Chemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biotechnology View 326 other Bachelors in Biomedicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Marist College and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.