The Communication program at Valparaiso University is designed to be extremely flexible, permitting students to take courses, beyond those required, from anywhere in the department.
This degree is appropriate for students who are undecided about which communication area will interest them the most upon graduation. In the classroom and during the required internship, students develop the skills they will need for positions across the field of communication.
Communication is vital to every human endeavor — and valuable in a range of career fields.
At Valpo, communication students develop skills that will help them throughout their working life:
- Conceiving, developing, and executing novel ideas
- Writing professionally, vividly, and with humor
- Working collaboratively and resolving conflicts
- Integrating diverse elements from others’ ideas
- Communicating with awareness of the target audience
- Creating with attention to detail
- Speaking fluently and engagingly
- Communication Processes and Practice
- Public Communication
- Persuasion and Advocacy
- Public Relations Principles
- Communication Law and Ethics
- Organizational Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
Rolling admissions. However, applying as early as possible after our application opens is recommended to have the greatest number of scholarship opportunities. The international deadline of May 1, is the preferred date.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Journalism View 2238 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Valparaiso University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A copy of your passport
- An official copy of your high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language
- Test Scores and Proof of English Proficiency
You can enroll as an undergraduate if you:
- Earned or will earn a high school diploma
- Submit your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit your SAT and/or ACT scores
International43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
National43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.