A major in business analytics can turn Big Data into big opportunity. Understanding how to work with the ever-increasing amount of data available can help businesses succeed by improving everything from operational efficiency to calculation of risk.
The Business Analytics program at Valparaiso University provides students with the tools to predict trends, as well as synthesize and distribute intelligence in exciting new ways,— harnessing skills for which there is a high and growing demand.
As a College of Business student, you’ll benefit from:
- Coursework tailored to the skills employers are looking for today
- Organizations and clubs where you can gain leadership experience and compete internationally
- Two Assessment Center experiences, which measure your strengths and alert you about areas to improve
- Required internships that build your resume and connect you with employers
- Opportunities to globalize your education through study abroad
- Comprehensive career preparation services, so you can turn your experience into job offers
- Financial Management
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Marketing Management
- Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
Rolling admissions. However, applying as early as possible after our application opens is recommended to have the greatest number of scholarship opportunities. The international deadline of May 1, is the preferred date.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 2238 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Valparaiso University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A copy of your passport
- An official copy of your high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language
- Test Scores and Proof of English Proficiency
You can enroll as an undergraduate if you:
- Earned or will earn a high school diploma
- Submit your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit your SAT and/or ACT scores
International43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
National43400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.