The Graphic Design program of Andrews University allows students to supplement their design education with business, marketing, and communication classes that will give them a more entrepreneurial background. The program requires students to create a personal brand, estimate and quote materials, acquire business and marketing knowledge, develop a portfolio, create invoices and quote sheets, learn how to price themselves in the market and how to interact with clients.
Careers in Design
Designers are needed in all kinds of settings. With our degree, you can work for magazines, newspapers, nonprofits, small and large corporations. You can even be your own boss as a freelance designer. Other jobs include corporate identity specialist, communications coordinator, greeting card designer, visual interface designer and more.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Vector Graphics
- Editorial Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 583 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
- Prospective students can upload unofficial transcripts directly into the application system during the application process
- A certified (true) copy of the original transcript attested by an authorized person (i.e. Ministry of Education, authorized personnel at the embassy, department of interior affairs, Justice of the Peace, etc.) (international students)
- You must have a high school GPA of 2.50 or higher (or an overall GED score at the 50th percentile or higher)
- ACT/SAT is not required for international students
- International and domestic prospective students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores
International29808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29808 USD per year during 48 months.
National29808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29808 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fair Plain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.