Chemistry from Sewanee The University Of The South will put you at the cutting edge of science in a variety of fields including nanotechnology, biochemistry, materials chemistry, and drug development. You’ll also have the opportunity to conduct research and present your work at regional and national levels—maybe even get published in leading scientific journals.
Sewanee graduates enjoy extraordinary acceptance rates to top graduate and preprofessional programs–about 95 percent to law school and over 85 percent to medical school. Below is a sampling of where Sewanee grads continue their education.
- Ph.D., chemistry, University of Michigan.
- Nurse practitioner, Vanderbilt University.
- M.S., organic chemistry, Auburn University.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- General Chemistry
- Advanced General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Solution and Solid State Chemistry
- Mechanistic Biochemistry
- Biochemistry of Metabolism and Molecular Biology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Multidimensional Calculus
- Modern Mechanics
- Electric and Magnetic Interactions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 3095 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Free Common Application
- SAT/ACT scores (optional)
- Financial Documents
- English Proficiency Exam
- Official High School Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
International16438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65754 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National16438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65754 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Comprehensive fee includes tuition, room and board, and fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.