Ours is one of the first programs in the country to offer a major that integrates training in film/television studies with training in media and rhetorical analysis
As an Rhetoric and Media Studies major at Lewis and Clark College you will join an inclusive community that works collaboratively on a challenging curriculum, innovative research, and on applying the things we learn across campus and beyond.
RHMS students intern and volunteer in Portland, take their skills into campus activities, and showcase their work at regional and national conferences and festivals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rhetorical Theory
- Media Design and Criticism
- Media Theory
- Argument and Debate'
- Rhetorical Criticism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Media Studies & Mass Media View 780 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.