The Environmental Studies program at the Reed College is a community dedicated to serious and open intellectual inquiry, one in which students, faculty, and staff can fully participate, regardless of ethnicity, race, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, socio-economic status, or disabilities.
Mission of the College
Reed College is an institution of higher education in the liberal arts devoted to the intrinsic value of intellectual pursuit and governed by the highest standards of scholarly practice, critical thought, and creativity.
Its undergraduate program of study, leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts, is demanding and intense and balances breadth of knowledge across the curriculum with depth of knowledge in a particular field of study. The goal of the Reed education is that students learn and demonstrate rigor and independence in their habits of thought, inquiry, and expression.
- Environmental Studies Research
- Vascular Plant Diversit
- Leaves to Landscapes
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Natural Resource Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 1468 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- Reed Writing Supplement
- Self-reported SAT or ACT scores if available (neither will be used in our evaluation)
- School Report (completed by your counselor; this form is available through the Common Application)
- Counselor recommendation
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (for any college you have attended, whether or not you want credit for those courses at Reed)
- Two Teacher Evaluations (from two different academic disciplines; must be different from the counselor recommendation, as well)
- Early Decision Agreement
- (ED I and ED II applicants only, must be signed by the applicant, parent/guardian, and high school counselor)
International62420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62420 USD per year during 48 months.
National62420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62420 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.