The Slippery Rock University Nursing RN-BSN program offers you a quality education at one of the most reasonable costs in the nation. Through our classes, you'll build a professional foundation for your nursing career and gain the knowledge and skills needed for advancement in clinical ladder programs. You'll also develop the team skills and technological savvy to provide leadership in managed care environments.
Our nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and SRU is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The RN to BSN program at SRU was one of the first regionally accredited nursing programs to transition to the online format. As a result, our faculty bring
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical/Health Care Ethics
- Statistics for Social Sciences
- Intro to Health Care Informatics
- Nursing in Transition
- The Teaching-Learning Proc in Nsg
- Group Process for Nursing
- Evid Based Health Assess & Promo
- Deliv of Nsg Care in Manag Care Env
- Nursing Research
- Community and Public Health Nsg
- Nsg Care Mgmt in Today’s Healthcare Env
- Politics &Policy in Nsg & Healthcare
- Financial Mgmt for Nsg Case Managers
- Leadership in Nsg & Healthcare Syst
- Innovative Techn for Healthy Comm
- Devel Transcult Awaren Among Hlth Professionals
- Cardiovascular Funct: Assessm & Treatment
- Advanced Healthcare Informatics
- Nursing for Palliative and End-of—Life Issues
- Social Media and Healthcare
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 98 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay $30 USD application fee in the application portal. (non-refundable)
- Submit official, English-translated copies of all secondary course work completed, including subjects listed and marks earned, secondary school certificates, diplomas and examinations results.
- All non-native speakers of English must submit an official score report
International7870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3935 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3935 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7716 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3858 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.