Taylor University Christian Ministries professors help you prepare for your future, not just in academic and career pursuits, but also through your faith.
Ministry courses provide students with a three-dimensional understanding of Christian ministries, honing in on spiritual formation, cross-cultural and local service, and experiential learning. Classes on teaching and learning strategies will help you communicate God's truth with specific groups as well as philosophies and strategies for Christian ministries. Other courses focus on studying, interpreting, and applying Scripture and mobilizing, training, and equipping fellow believers to serve the Church. Because of the complementary Bible classes in this major, Christian Ministries students also earn a Biblical Literature minor.
The Christian Ministries curriculum gives students the opportunity to serve those in our local and global communities. The curriculum requires students to participate in four semesters of departmentally approved ministry, a summer of full-time ministry, and a capstone trip that introduces them to more than one hundred key Christian leaders and ministries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Spiritual formation
- Cross-cultural, service, and experiential learning
- Teaching and learning strategies to communicate God's truth with specific groups
- Studying, interpreting, and applying Scripture
- Mobilizing, developing, training, and equipping other believers
- Philosophers and strategies for Christian ministries
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 807 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completing the application form.
- Submitting your Christian Character Reference.
- Sharing your story.
- Write about what God is doing in your life.
- Sending your academic transcript.
- Submitting your test scores.
- Send in your SAT, ACT, TOEFL, and/or IELTS scores.
- Submitting your Affidavit of Support.
- In your Affidavit of Support, you will outline sources of financial support (separate from the University). This can include grants from your native country, bank statements, pledges from family, friends, or other sponsors. This information is kept confidential.
- Your application will not be considered until the affidavit of support is received by the Admissions staff.
International36720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36720 USD per year during 48 months.
National36720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36720 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.