Students at New England Conservatory of Music study with BSO faculty mentors, perform in chamber music, percussion ensemble, new music, and orchestra concerts, and collaborate with composers, as well as their peers. Our Percussion curriculum offers experience in a wide variety of styles and concepts while our percussion repertoire classes emphasize the orchestral literature.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Music for Percussionists
- Drum Set Class
- Percussion Orchestral Repertoire Class
- Hand Drumming
- Music History
- Entrepreneurial Musicianship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2255 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application, which will include submission of your prescreening recording (if required for your major or program)
- All applicants must submit short essays (75-300 words each)
- All applicants must submit an Artistic Resume into the online application.
- unofficial transcripts
- English proficiency documentation (if applicable),
- All applicants must submit supporting letters of recommendation. NEC does not use a specific recommendation form; instead, recommenders should compose an original statement on the applicant's behalf.
- application fee of $115.
International51440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51440 USD per year during 48 months.
National51440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51440 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.