The Psychology program at Bellarmine University prepares students for graduate work in psychology and related disciplines. Also it provides the foundation for numerous careers in psychology, human services, and human resources.
The Psychology Department offers three concentrations within the psychology major:
- The Psychology Major prepares the student for graduate school and work with numerous electives to broaden, enrich, and stimulate the intellectual, emotional and social growth of the student.
- The Psychology Major: Clinical and Counseling Concentration prepares the student for graduate school and work in the helping profession. It is more structured and training oriented. An internship relevant to the field of clinical or counseling psychology is required.
- The Psychology Major: Human Resources Concentration prepares the student for careers in organizational and business settings. The program is designed toward developing practical skills and is training oriented. An internship working in a human resource setting is required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introductory Psychology
- Foundations of Psychology
- Personality: Theories and Research
- Special Topics in Psychology
- Sport Psychology
- Human Sexuality
- Life-Span Development
- Psychology of Learning
- Biological Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sports Sciences View 1467 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.