The Nursing program at Bellarmine University has mall class sizes to ensure your professors will be there to support you, and you’ll learn the highest standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct. And you’ll benefit from our location in Louisville, Kentucky, which has some of the best clinical settings and major healthcare employers in the nation.
Our BSN program prepares you to function independently or in collaboration with other health care providers to serve individuals and families in hospitals and community settings.
We’ve designed our program to encourage your active participation in achieving program outcomes. Upon completion of the program, you will have a recognition of and desire for continuing professional development and a sound foundation for pursuing graduate education in nursing.
Graduates of the BSN program will be able to:
- Synthesize knowledge of the liberal arts and sciences, and the discipline of nursing, in the provision of professional nursing care.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to ensure patient safety and enhance quality of care, within the context of the interprofessional team.
- Integrate evidence-based practice in the planning of care for individuals, families, groups, and populations.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of healthcare policy, finance, and regulatory environments in healthcare delivery and practice.
- Utilize health/illness beliefs, values, attitudes and practices to guide nursing interventions across the lifespan.
- Function as a professional nurse in accordance with standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
- Incorporate information systems and patient-care technologies in the delivery of quality nursing care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Comprehensive Review in Nursing for Accels
- Introduction to Nursing
- Foundations of Nursing
- Transcultural Communication in Healthcare
- General Principles of Drug Classification
- Nursing Process with Adults
- Introduction to Health Care
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 420 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.