About this degree
Both degrees offered by Bellarmine University focus on classical and jazz training. However, technique in world and folk traditions are an integral part of the student’s training. In addition to solo recitals, instrumental majors are provided with a variety of playing opportunities including Symphonic Band, Brass Choir, Chamber Orchestra, Chamber Instrumental Ensembles, Jazz Combos, Folk Ensembles and Non-western Music Ensembles.
The Instrumental Performance area is committed to the highest standard of excellence across multiple disciplines, and offers performance opportunities to all instrumental students, regardless of their degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Piano Literature
- Collaborative Performance and Accompanying
- Piano Pedagogy
- Advanced Elementary Music Methods
- Middle School Music Methods
- High School Music Methods
- Vocal Literature
- Foreign Language Vocal Diction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 512 other Masters in Music History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.