Our program offers teacher licensure in early childhood, elementary, middle school, and secondary education. We have a network of mentor teachers who offer you the opportunity to apply educational theories in a variety of settings.
And if you want to coach, our Sport Coaching minor prepares you for the middle school, high school, college, and serious club-sport levels. We also offer graduate programs in Education.
Upon completion of the Education Program, graduates will be able to:
- Plan curriculum and instruction
- Deliver effective instruction
- Promote equity
- Meet professional responsibilities
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 2680 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- Official high school transcript, including first quarter senior grades and any transcripts for college level courses taken (such as dual enrollment or early college courses). MCLA must receive verification of your high school diploma before you enroll.
- SAT I or ACT scores (MCLA's College Board code is 3521 and ACT code is 1908). The SAT essay portion is optional.
- Personal Statement/Essay (250 - 650 words, optional but highly recommended)
International19020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19020 USD per year during 60 months.
National10075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10075 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State10589 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10589 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for North Adams
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.