The Design, Arts and Technology program at Bellarmine University prepares students for the challenges of the multimedia field and makes them more marketable for careers that incorporate digital technology. Throughout the program, students will gain expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, website content management software, and digital audio workstations, producing work that can be used for a professional portfolio.
The program's curriculum is interdisciplinary and is taught by faculty who specialize in digital photography, technical communication, graphic design, digital media, music technology, film, and entrepreneurship. DAT students’ complementary major must be in Art, Business, Communication, Computer Science, English, or Music.
- Website Development and Design
- Film and Video Production
- Sound Editing and Audio Production
- Multimedia Art
- Graphic Design
- 2D Animation
- Communications Technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Computer Hardware, Software and Networks
- Technology Ventures and Cross Cultural Team Development Studio
- Senior Capstone Project
- Special Topics in Design, Arts and Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts View 753 other Masters in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.