The Chemistry program at Bellarmine University seeks to provide students with a comprehensive view of the chemical sciences through examination of fundamental concepts and exploration of multi-disciplinary applications.
Course offerings, laboratory experiments, and research opportunities are tailored to the backgrounds and goals of individual students. At the upper level, program emphasis shifts from structured classroom and laboratory activities to experiences designed to develop increasing independence and creativity. As such, independent research is an integral part of junior/senior experience and is strongly encouraged at all levels.
Students will demonstrate:
- a strong understanding of the major sub-disciplines of chemistry – organic, inorganic, physical, and analytical chemistry.
- laboratory skills and responsible laboratory practices in modern instrumentation, computer software and methods of information retrieval.
- research skills that reflect critical thinking and analysis. (B.S. candidates only)
- effective written and oral communication skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- General College Chemistry
- Liberal Arts Chemistry
- Environmental Topics in Chemistry
- Health and Household Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Health Sciences Chemistry
- Sophomore Chemistry Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Chemistry Biology View 1825 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.