The Business Administration program at Bellarmine University curriculum centers on the understanding and application of fundamental business skills and includes among its core content courses that focus on Microsoft Excel and Analytics.
Consistent with the Business School’s mission of programs in the Catholic Liberal Arts tradition and in recognition of the importance of the integration of the disciplines, business administration majors have the flexibility of pairing this primary major with another major or minor in a second field of study. Professional internships are an integral part of the business administration program. Internships provide students with relevant professional experience and employment opportunities upon graduation.
- Business Administration graduates will demonstrate knowledge of core business functions.
- Business Administration graduates will demonstrate the ability to recognize and analyze ethical problems and view business as having social responsibilities.
- Each student must demonstrate the ability, through clarity, content and composition, to convey information to others in written communication.
- Each student must demonstrate the ability to recognize increasing globalization, and its impact on business practices.
- Students shall be able to express themselves clearly and professionally in oral presentations.
Most students find work in the private sector. Others continue to extend their internships and some will continue their education by attending law school or obtaining their MBA. Some have pursued graduate programs in fields such as Healthcare Management and Sports Management.
Companies that have recently offered our students internships or career opportunities are:
- Abercrombie & Fitch • Brown & Williamson
- Brown-Forman • Churchill Downs
- Department of the Navy
- Eugene Wilson & Company
- First Commonwealth Mortgage
- General Electric
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Business
- Sports Law
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Basic Issues in Business
- Managing Information Technology
- Management Science
- Business Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.