The Arts Administration program at Bellarmine University has emerged as a discipline that specializes in teaching people how to evaluate and interpret works of art based on their own perspective. Art history has frequently been criticized for its subjectivity because the definition of what is beautiful varies from individual to individual. Learning to evaluate what you see by building on the art forms you already know can develop your aesthetic understanding.
Arts Administration students participate in a minimum of two internships. Faculty work one-on-one with students to place them within the community and develop individualized experiences that match personal interests and professional goals.
Past internship placements include:
- J.B. Speed Art Museum
- Hertz Art Gallery
- The Riflemaker Gallery (London, England)
- The Louisville Visual Arts Association
- Swanson Reed Art Gallery
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Arts Administration
- Writing About the Arts
- Arts Administration Seminar
- Internship I, II
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1968 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.