The study in the Theatre Arts program of Gettysburg College offers excellent preparation for a variety of careers, both within and outside the discipline.
Students who major in Theatre Arts will be able to demonstrate
- Students will conduct research related to theatre arts.
- Students will analyze and evaluate works of theatre (text and performance).
- Students will engage with discourse and practices of theatre arts.
- Students will create and perform living works of art.
- Students will create a Senior Capstone.
- Theatre History
- Survey of Dramatic Literature
- 20th Century Drama since WWII
- World Drama
- Shakespeare: the Major Plays
- Advanced Stage Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Theatre & Dance View 1392 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form: Gettysburg College uses the Common Application, and students are strongly encouraged to submit their application online.
- Official secondary school records.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Official SAT I or ACT scores: Official scores should be sent to the College. The institutional codes for Gettysburg College are 2275 (SAT) and 3580 (ACT).
- English language proficiency testing.
- International Student financial statement.
- Financial aid application for International Students.
- Interviews: While interviews are not required, Gettysburg College does value the opportunity to learn more about you beyond your application.
- Passport information.
International61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
National61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gettysburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.