Students of the Physics program of Gettysburg College have succeeded in diverse careers, including government, law, management, engineering, particle physics, and molecular biology.
You’ll also be well prepared for graduate study in fields including astronomy; astrophysics; biophysics; business; geophysics; and environmental, electrical, nuclear, and mechanical physics and engineering.
Students will demonstrate:
- Problem solving competence , including:
- Solve real-world problems through idealizations and estimation.
- Mathematically modeling the real world starting from fundamental physical principles.
- Using computational techniques, including familiarity with basic computer programs, to solve complex problems numerically.
- Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Experiments in Quantum Mechanics
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Computational Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering View 1678 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form: Gettysburg College uses the Common Application, and students are strongly encouraged to submit their application online.
- Official secondary school records.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Official SAT I or ACT scores: Official scores should be sent to the College. The institutional codes for Gettysburg College are 2275 (SAT) and 3580 (ACT).
- English language proficiency testing.
- International Student financial statement.
- Financial aid application for International Students.
- Interviews: While interviews are not required, Gettysburg College does value the opportunity to learn more about you beyond your application.
- Passport information.
International61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
National61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gettysburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.