The B.S. degree program in Transportation Systems of Morgan State University is technical with an applied science focus and requires a minimum of 120 credit hours of coursework, which includes 40 credit hours in general education courses, 19 credit hours in mathematics and science, 56 credit hours in core courses, 2 credit hours in University requirements, and 3 credit hours in electives1. The core courses expose the students to the major transportation concentration areas, including planning, engineering, economics, management, and logistics.
The program graduates will be able to:
- Utilize system approach to articulate, study, and mitigate transportation problems
- Apply latest technology and sustainability paradigm to efficiently plan, implement, analyze, evaluate, and manage components of the transportation systems
- Utilize effective communication, team, leadership, and total quality management skills to work productively within their professions and communities
- Pursue professional development and advanced studies to meet the emerging and evolving demands, and increasing responsibilities of a successful career
- Conduct themselves as responsible professionals and citizens
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transportation Systems
- Urban Land Use Planning
- Freight Transportation Systems and Logistics
- Transportation Planning and Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTransportation Engineering View 22 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.