This interdisciplinary five-year program offered by Wentworth Institute of Technology enables you to build a solid foundation in mathematics, science, the humanities and social sciences, and the essential elements of electrical and mechanical engineering. The Bachelor of Science in Electromechanical Engineering features engineering design courses, the extensive use of computers to solve engineering problems and a faculty committee management structure that responds quickly to industrial changes and the academic needs of students.
As an electromechanical engineering student at Wentworth, you’ll spend a great deal of time using computers and microprocessors in our state-of-the-art laboratories. You’ll test equipment extensively to verify and develop principles of engineering in diverse areas such as mechanics of materials, embedded microcontroller systems, analog and digital circuit design, thermodynamics, vibrations, materials science, feedback controls and machine design.
Wentworth alumni make significant contributions to the design and development of complex electromechanical systems. You’ll graduate well prepared to work effectively on multidisciplinary teams to analyze data critically, synthesize information and implement ethical solutions for the betterment of society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Calculus
- Engineering Physics
- English Sequence
- Engineering Graphics
- Electromechanical Systems
- Fundamentals of CAD and CAM
- Digital Logic
- Engineering Statics
- Microcontrollers Using C Programming
- Mechanics of Materials
- Electromechanical Design/EPIC
- Motors and Controls
- Engineering Heat Transfer
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 474 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- $50 application fee
- Written Personal Statement
- A Copy of Your Passport
- Optional – SAT and/or ACT Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts of Secondary Education
- English Proficiency
- Declaration and Certification of Finances: International applicants must complete the Financial Information Form and document their ability to meet all educational and personal expenses. (Form I-20)
- Declaration and Certification of Finances (required if you will need an immigration document from Wentworth): Students must provide proof of funding for at least the equivalent to USD $65,190 for residential students and USD $66,518 for commuter students. The U.S. Consulate will require the same documentation, we suggest you obtain two (2) original letters, one for your records and one for us. We will not accept photocopies or faxes of financial documentation.
International1128 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1128 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1128 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1128 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.