- Art History program’s emphasis at Wheaton College on critical thinking and its strong commitment to interdisciplinary inquiry prepares students for a variety of professions, including architecture, museum and gallery work, conservation/preservation, graduate work in the history of art and architecture, as well as teaching, law, medicine and business.
- The Major in Art History offers the students the opportunity to discover many intellectual interests and to specialize in certain Areas of Inquiry if they wish to do so.
- To develop and sharpen students’ visual literacy we emphasize close, object-based study in Wheaton’s Permanent Collection and Gebbie Archives & Special Collections and in museum collections in Boston, Providence, and New York.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction from Ancient to Medieval Art
- Introduction to History of Women in Art
- Art and Ritual of the Ancient Americas
- Visualizing Ancient Rome
- Northern Renaissance Painting 1400-1550
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History View 843 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the Application
- Send Us Your Test Scores
- Submit Your School Records
- Submit Financial Documentation
- Learn about Scholarships
International39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 48 months.
National39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Norton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.