In addition to music courses, the curriculum of Music programme of Morgan State University includes classes in liberal arts and humanities in order to broaden the general knowledge of each music major.
Students benefit from taking applied music lessons from a nationally known faculty.
Programs are structured to allow for plenty of individual attention between student and instructor.
Graduates of the Department of Fine Arts find careers in a multitude of professions including: teaching, performing, composing, marketing, arts management, publishing, church music directing, and sound recording. Our music program is fully accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music.
The Music Program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, as well as the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Private Lessons in piano and organ allow students to work one-on-one with an instructor on a weekly basis and perform twice throughout the semester
- Studio Classes provide students the opportunity to practice performing in front of their peers
- Keyboard Literature studies piano literature from the Baroque to the 21st Century in a historical context
- Piano Pedagogy lets students get acquainted with techniques of teaching and become familiar with piano literature from beginning to intermediate levels
- Accompanying and Chamber Music teaches students techniques needed to collaborate with other musicians
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic View 2108 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.