At Nursing for Non-Nurse College Graduates from Regis College building upon the undergraduate courses that you have already taken, you can jump directly into your nursing courses in the ABSN program.
After graduating from Regis, one of the region's top nursing programs, you are fully prepared to sit for the NCLEX examination and work as a registered nurse as soon as the degree is in hand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Professional Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Acute Care Nursing
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Nursing Care of the Aging Adult
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Maternal Child Health
- Nursing Theory
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Rolling admission after Regular Action deadlines. You can choose your start date.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 126 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisites courses
- Undergraduate and prerequisites GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interview with the Program Director may be required
- Completed application form
- Official transcript from your undergraduate degree and all prerequisite courses
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International53325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 71100 USD for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
National53325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 71100 USD for the full programme and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.