The Biology programme of Morgan State University is here to provide a rich educational and training environment for the engagement of students in interactive learning and exploration of the fundamental principles of biological systems.
Faculty diverse in educational and research expertise are available for students to partner with and contribute to the expansion and deepening of our collective understanding of these principles and systems.
Departmental Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the fundamental concepts in biological thought and inquiry, including evolution, structure /function, information flow, transformation of energy and matter and biological systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and evaluate the scientific literature.
- Demonstrate competency in laboratory skills and exercises employing quantitative and computational methods to analyze and solve biological problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate scientific principles from the mathematical, chemical and physical sciences to better understand how biological systems function.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications and presentation of scientific information to a diverse audience.
- Demonstrate critical thinking ability in the analysis of scientific problems and interpretation of data.
- Demonstrate responsible and professional conduct and sound ethical principles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Chemistry
- Developmental Biology
- Ecology and Adaptation
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Bioinformatics View 2521 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.