The Health Education program at Worcester State University will focus on developing the knowledge, understanding, competencies, and experiences required of professionals teaching health education in a variety of settings. Worcester State University also offers Initial Licensure for health education programs in middle and secondary education (grades 5-12).
On campus, you’ll find:
- Student involvement and leadership. Choose from more than 30 different cultural, social, and academic clubs and organizations.
- Leadership development programs. We offer many opportunities to get involved and develop your leadership skills.
- Healthy, hearty food. You’ll have campus dining options to suit every taste, from cafés to food courts to an all-you-care-to-eat dining hall.
- Lancer athletics. Our men’s and women’s teams compete in NCAA Division III, and we also have 10 intramural sports.
- Student services. Extensive resources include academics and career services, commuter, disability, counseling, and wellness services, campus ministry, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Personal Health
- Health and Nutrition
- Consumer Health
- Mental Health Education
- Fitness for Life
- Environmental Health
- Drugs and Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Health Sciences View 3428 other Bachelors in Education in United States
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions and $50 fee.
- International Student Applicants Guide
- Official high school transcript or national exam scores
- Notarized translation is needed if your transcripts/documents are not in English.
- Official evaluation of high school transcript
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, DAAD, EIKEN, Duolingo, or iTEP Score Report if education was in a language other than English (WSU Code: 3524)
- SAT or ACT Score Report (WSU SAT Code: 3524 or WSU ACT Code: 1914)
- Original bank letter or statement verifying sponsor's financial information
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form
- Waiver of Confidential Information (optional)
International16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
National16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10586 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.