The Elementary Education program at Worcester State University has a course waiver process is available for transfer students where appropriate. Fieldwork accompanies most education courses and is a necessary component of the program. Student prepracticum experiences include a wide variety of field settings.
Students attend different and varied schools in urban, rural, and suburban settings. They also vary their placements and grade levels in different school buildings within districts to ensure a well rounded experience.
On campus, you’ll find:
- Student involvement and leadership. Choose from more than 30 different cultural, social, and academic clubs and organizations.
- Leadership development programs. We offer many opportunities to get involved and develop your leadership skills.
- Healthy, hearty food. You’ll have campus dining options to suit every taste, from cafés to food courts to an all-you-care-to-eat dining hall.
- Lancer athletics. Our men’s and women’s teams compete in NCAA Division III, and we also have 10 intramural sports.
- Student services. Extensive resources include academics and career services, commuter, disability, counseling, and wellness services, campus ministry, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Teaching and Learning Elementary School
- Educational Psychology
- Foundations of Reading
- Curriculum and Instruction in Elementary Education
- Best Practices for English Language Learners
- Elementary Reading, Language Arts and Literature
- Elementary Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3611 other Bachelors in Education in United States
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions and $50 fee.
- International Student Applicants Guide
- Official high school transcript or national exam scores
- Notarized translation is needed if your transcripts/documents are not in English.
- Official evaluation of high school transcript
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, DAAD, EIKEN, Duolingo, or iTEP Score Report if education was in a language other than English (WSU Code: 3524)
- SAT or ACT Score Report (WSU SAT Code: 3524 or WSU ACT Code: 1914)
- Original bank letter or statement verifying sponsor's financial information
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form
- Waiver of Confidential Information (optional)
International16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
National16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10586 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.