The Criminal Justice program at Worcester State University aims to develop in students an increased analytical awareness of the role of law enforcement agencies, courts, and correctional institutions in the criminal justice system. The curriculum includes course work to provide students with awareness of recent advances in human dynamics, civil rights legislation and information technology.
The course of study consists of an extensive overview of the criminal justice system and an intensive examination of each of the major components of the system. The program is designed to serve students who may elect to enter the criminal justice profession immediately upon graduation, students of the liberal arts without professional interest in criminal justice, and students who desire to pursue graduate work. Criminal Justice majors are able to apply for an internship in a criminal justice related organization during their junior year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Corrections
- Law Enforcement and Society
- Theories of Crime
- American Judicial System
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Capstone
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 492 other Bachelors in Criminology in United States
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions and $50 fee.
- International Student Applicants Guide
- Official high school transcript or national exam scores
- Notarized translation is needed if your transcripts/documents are not in English.
- Official evaluation of high school transcript
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, DAAD, EIKEN, Duolingo, or iTEP Score Report if education was in a language other than English (WSU Code: 3524)
- SAT or ACT Score Report (WSU SAT Code: 3524 or WSU ACT Code: 1914)
- Original bank letter or statement verifying sponsor's financial information
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form
- Waiver of Confidential Information (optional)
International16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
National16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10586 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.