Through studio work in urban design, planning, and site design, you gain knowledge over natural and constructed systems that shape sustainable urban spaces. Design concepts are supported by media and technology courses, providing you with representation skills and construction technology expertise.
Our innovative approach to education integrates real-world practice with traditional classroom learning. At the Landscape Architecture program offered by Boston Architectural College, you earn credit working in professional firms, conducting community service, or exploring areas of applied research.
- The BLA is a first professional degree accredited by the Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board that prepares you to earn professional licensure.
- The BAC partners with over 350 firms that hire you to work while you study.
- Instructors are professionals in the field and bring current perspectives on landscape architecture into the classroom.
- You begin your program with a Foundation year, learning the fundamentals of design in studios with students from all the BAC’s design disciplines.
- The BAC offers opportunities to learn through travel studios, guest lectures, collaborative projects, and professional student groups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- City Lab
- Foundation Studio 1
- Design Representation
- Critical Reading and Research 1
- Open Elective
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 285 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form, either online or print
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- Credential evaluation for high school diplomas received outside the United States
- Completed creative exercise
- Current resume
International21144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10572 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10572 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State21144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10572 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.