Integrated building systems and technology courses investigate how buildings perform. History and theory courses place current work into dialogue with other times and places. Design studios build students' capacity to integrate ideas and envision new conditions supported by drawing and making courses. Media courses harness the power of digital and physical making, offering a visual language to communicate ideas. Liberal education employs the arts, humanities, and sciences to explore our place in the world. All students receive guidance in pursuit of concurrent practice experience in design firms, community projects, research, and independent projects.
- Architecture graduates from Boston Architectural College can move directly into the BAC’s professionally accredited 2-Year Master of Architecture program.
- With an average class size of 8 students, students receive individual attention from passionate, experienced instructors currently working in their fields.
- Students begin their degree with a Foundation year, learning the fundamentals of design in multidisciplinary studios with students from across the BAC’s four schools.
- The BAC partners with over 350 firms that hire students to work while they study.
- Progress is evaluated through portfolio reviews that prepare students to present their work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- City Lab
- Foundation Studio 1
- Design Representation
- Critical Reading and Research 1
- Liberal Studies Electives
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Visual Arts View 285 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form, either online or print
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- Credential evaluation for high school diplomas received outside the United States
- Completed creative exercise
- Current resume
International21144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10572 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10572 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State21144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10572 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.