Computer Information Systems from Westfield State University is based on the latest ACM curricular recommendations for Information Systems. The CIS program of study has undergone curricular revision recently, and is kept up-to-date through not only its required courses, but also the choice of electives available within it.
Graduates of this program typically are recruited as business application programmers, web designers, database developers or administrators, technical writers, network administrators or support staff, or as end-user computing support personnel.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Science/Program Design
- Visual Programming Concepts
- Web-Based Application Development
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Structures/Algorithm Analysis
- Elements of Systems Programming
- Organization of Programming Languages
- End-User Computing: an Overview
- Multimedia Presentation Technology
- Web Programming
- Networking and Client/Server Computing
- Computer Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Management: A Survey of Organizational Development and Management Principles
- Quantitative Approaches to Business Decisions
- Organizational Development & Behavior
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Human Computer Interaction View 123 other Bachelors in Human Computer Interaction in United States
- Application and fee
- Official high school transcript(s)
- SAT and/or ACT scores
- College Essay (optional)
- Letters of Recommendation (optional)
- GPA of 3.0+
- English Proficiency
- Certification of Finances Form
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current passport
International7050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7050 USD per year during 48 months.
National7050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7050 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 970 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.