Learning Goals & Outcomes
Upon completion of the Theology and Religious Studies program from Emmanuel College, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of religions as historically rooted and constantly developing traditions.
- Apply theological claims to moralreasoning and practice.
- Competently analyze primary texts from at least one major religious tradition.
- Analyze the interaction of religion with society, politics, the arts and culture.
- Compare and contrast popular misconceptions of religion with scholarly knowledge of religion.
- Evaluate theological claims for internal consistency, coherence with human experience and social expression.
- Demonstrate the skills to write cogently, reason critically, present professionally and discuss competently.
- Synthesize acquired knowledge into an original work of critical scholarship.
- In the Beginning: Adam to Moses
- Religion and the Environment: Ethical Explorations
- Love and Justice
- The Prophets: Power, Politics and Principles
- Science and Religion
- War, Peace and Religions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Philosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 844 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42096 USD per year during 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42096 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.