Learning Goals & Outcomes
By taking the Mathematics program from Emmanuel College you will have the following outcomes:
- Have a working knowledge of a common set of core mathematical concepts/skills/problems/theorems/ways of thought
- Be proficient in learning and using technology, especially any standard workplace tools for data visualization and analysis
- Be able to read and construct rigorous proofs across the discipline and develop critical-thinking skills through this process
- Have a knowledge of and appreciation for the history and traditions of mathematics
- Be able to independently learn and study mathematics
- Be able to effectively communicate mathematical ideas to others, including non-mathematicians
- Be able to analyze and apply mathematics to problems or situations arising in non-classroom contexts
- Be aware of contemporary applications of mathematics, including areas in which current research is being done
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Methods
- Applied Statistics
- Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Chemistry View 1749 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.