Our overall goal is to develop in students a deep, intellectual curiosity about how society works – both its organization and the consequences of that organization.
Our major requires courses in sociology's key theoretical approaches and diverse methods of gathering and evaluating evidence, to inform students' understandings of themselves and their active engagement in the pursuit of social justice.
- The Sociology program at Colorado College prepares students for a wide variety of careers.
- Our students have gone on to careers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors (policy, advocacy, activism, research).
- Many of our alumni pursue graduate degrees in sociology, law, public policy, education, medicine, public health, and related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Thinking Sociologically
- Inequality in the U.S.
- Communities and Networks
- Art and Society
- Social Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology View 1551 other Bachelors in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- If using the Common Application, Writing Supplement to the Common Application (submit via Common Application online)
- No application fee
- School Report and official transcripts from any secondary school, middle school, university or professional school attended. 'A' and GCSE/'O' level examination results or International Baccalaureate results should be included if applicable.
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- Financial Documentation CSS Financial Aid PROFILE (for those applying for scholarship)
- Documentation of Adequate Financial Support (for those not applying for scholarship)
International60390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60390 USD per year during 48 months.
National60390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.