Our distinguished faculty prepares students for the careers of the 21st century, engaging them in a rigorous academic curriculum, opening doors through faculty-student research collaborations and encouraging the pursuit of advanced research and internship opportunities.
Learning Goals & Outcomes
At the completion of the Chemistry program from Emmanuel College the student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of the sub-disciplines of chemistry including biochemistry, inorganic, organic, analytical, and physical chemistry.
- Develop testable chemical hypotheses, design and execute experiments to test the hypotheses, analyze the data, and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Effectively communicate chemical knowledge and research to general and specialized audiences.
- Execute chemical literature searches to assess experimental design, results, and conclusions in scientific scholarly articles.
- Utilize laboratory skills of experimental design, chemical synthesis, purification, data and error analysis, and computational analysis with full regard to safe laboratory practices.
- Follow a high standard of ethics in regard to the scientific method.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 1803 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.