The School of Business & Management translates Emmanuel’s commitment to ethics and social justice into its curriculum so that our students know that organizations whether for profit or not for profit can do well by doing good. Our liberal arts foundation teaches students to think critically, be problem solvers and communicate well. In their management courses, students develop further competencies in quantitative analysis, leadership and teamwork, global issues and technology. Our graduates are strong management generalists prepared for a wide range of careers in business.
Learning Goals & Outcomes
At the completion of the Management degree from Emmanuel College, students will:
- Be able to address issues of personal and social responsibility in their organizations and communities.
- Have fundamental knowledge of concepts and analytical tools within management, business, and economics and be able to apply this knowledge to the analysis and resolution of management problems and situations at work.
- Communicate effectively: orally and in writing, using concepts and analytical tools from management, business and economics.
- Better understand-their values, their strengths, their weaknesses and their interests-and be able to apply this self-knowledge to job and career path decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Economics elective
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 194 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42096 USD per year during 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42096 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.